Welcome to our AR 15 Rifle for home defense Dry Practice Workshop at Arizona Krav-Maga where we offer the best and most realistic Rifle Training to learn how to defend yourself and your loved ones.
Learning dry practice is one of the secrets that will give you the opportunity to master all the AR 15's techniques and improve dramatically saving thousands of dollars in ammunition and being able to train every time you wish from the comfort of your home. No matter the weather, or the cost of ammunition, dry practice is the key and solution.
An interesting story about the proven benefits of dry practice.
During the 1970s, the government of South Africa was under a U.N. arms embargo and it was facing an Ammunition Ban because of their Apartheid policy. So the S.A. Army did an experiment testing one group of new recruits to go through the normal handgun training program, while another group was performing dry practice only.
The “dry practice” group did not fire a single shot until qualification day. To great surprise, the dry practice group outperformed the group that used standard live fire practice.
Gianluca Zanna is an AZ DPS and NRA Certified Firearms Instructor, Frontsight Firearms Institute Distinguished Graduated will be your coach for this class.
After testing and researching we believe that the AR15 Rifle is probably the best firearm for home defense.
We have created a 5 hour workshop The “AR15 Rifle Home Defense Course” that includes free PDF Curriculum and access to FREE on Line videos to continue your training at home.
1) Moral and Ethical use of Deadly Force
2) Why the AR15 Rifle is the best home defense tool (7 reasons)
3) Gun Safety Rules
4) Home Safety Issues: over penetration, cover vs concealment, unauthorized persons, best ammunition for your rifle
5) Home Preparedness Plan: Securing Entrances, Lights, Safe Room, Gear (light, cell phone, emergency kit, vest, communication, ear protection, eye protection, vest, water), Emergency plan, 911 Call, When Police arrive
6) How to Storage and Deploy the AR 15
7) The AR 15 Rifle: Parts, How it works (load, unload, chamber check, safety), How to modify it for home defense (flash-hider, sling, light, red dot)
8) Fundamental: Stances: Standing, Kneeling, Squat, Behind Cover, Behind wall, Prone, Russian Prone
9) How to Zero the AR15 for your Home (point of aim and point of impact)
10) Sight Alignment vs Point Shooting, Sight Picture, Trigger Control, Breathing (do you really care?)
11)Controlled pair (why 2 is better than 1), Trigger Reset, Speed Shooting, Shot Placement, 50% Rule, Fight how you Train, Train how you Fight
12) Emergency Reload, Tactical Reload
13) Malfunction Type I, II and III
14) Facing Multiple Attackers
15) Close Contact/Retention
16) Failure to Stop
17) Basic Cleaning and Assembly
18) Shoot ambidextrous and how to transition
19) Shooting Drills: 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 25 yards - Failure to Stop
20) Reading your Target
21) Dry Practice Drills
22)Combat Mindset – Level of Awareness
5 -Hour Workshop: $99.00
Requirements: Over 18 - Eye protection - Ear Protection (electronic only) - Baseball Cap - Fully functional Factory AR15 with Stock and no custom internal or external modifications – Sling – At least 6 Dummy Rounds
Water and snack - No alcohol before or during the class - Medications or medical conditions will be asked before the class No Ammunition in the room - This is an indoor class, no live Ammunition are allowed
Copyright © 2018 Arizona Krav-Maga All Rights Reserved.