1 Day unique opportunity to learn how to condition your mind, controlling your fear, and enhance your body through the power of Hypnosis, how to read the body language of your opponent, and avoid becoming a victim.
In 1956 the Russian Olympic team took 11 hypnotists to Melbourne and they achieve incredible results because of this.
In 1960 The American Psychological Association endorsed hypnosis as a branch of psychology
Many high-performance athletes and sportspeople use hypnosis to break through fears, keep themselves focused, and improve their performance.
\Gianluca Zanna is a certified Hypnotherapist specialized in sport and mental enchantment for sports and self-defense and now is offering this unique opportunity to enhance your body and mind through this unique program normally not available to civilians.
1. The Power of the Mind: The Conscious Mind vs The Subconscious Mind
2. Setting Goals in your Subconscious Mind
3. The State of Flow
4. The Power of Visualization
5. The power of Breathing - Cycle of 4 Exercise - Cycle of 3 Simulating Panic 6. Mental Daily Conditioning Exercise (the 3 options) 7. Training the Combat mindset: Visualization Exercise for Combat Mindset
8. Training the Control Rage: Technique 9. Reducing the Time of Action: Visualization Exercise for Immediate Action
10. Hypnosis session for controlling Fear during Violent Confrontation
11. Hypnosis session for developing Strength and Speed Enhancement
12. Hypnosis session for Martial Arts Enhancement through Visualization
13. Hypnosis session for developing Situational Awareness Enhancement
14. Techniques for Anchoring Positive Behaviors and Removal Negative elements
15. Reading the Body Language of your opponent
16. Controlling and Improving your Body language: Posture, Facial Expression, Eye Contact, Vocal expressions
17 How to avoid becoming a target: Awareness - Distance - Visual and Verbal Command – The Sound Strike
Mental Conditioning for Physical & Mental Enhancement
Copyright © 2018 Arizona Krav-Maga All Rights Reserved.