1 Day unique opportunity to learn how to condition your mind, controlling your fear, and enhance your body through the power of Hypnosis, how to read the body language of your opponent, and avoid becoming a victim.
In 1956 the Russian Olympic team took 11 hypnotists to Melbourne and they achieve incredible results because of this.
In 1960 The American Psychological Association endorsed hypnosis as a branch of psychology
Many high-performance athletes and sportspeople use hypnosis to break through fears, keep themselves focused, and improve their performance.
\Gianluca Zanna is a certified Hypnotherapist specialized in sport and mental enchantment for sports and self-defense and now is offering this unique opportunity to enhance your body and mind through this unique program normally not available to civilians.
1. The Power of the Mind
2. Controlling Panic
3. The State of Flow - The Power of Breathing
4. The Power of Visualization
5. Mental Strength
6. Mental Daily Conditioning Exercise for Self-defense
7. Training the Combat Mindset
8. Training the Controlled Rage
9. Reducing the Time of Action
10. Hypnosis session for Controlling Fear during Violent Confrontation
11. Hypnosis session for Developing Strength and Speed Enhancement
12. Hypnosis session for Martial Arts Enhancement through Visualization
13. Hypnosis session for Developing Situational Awareness Enhancement
14. Anchoring Positive Behaviors and Removal Negative Elements
15. Reading the Body Language of your Opponents
16. Controlling and Improving your Body language
17. How to avoid becoming a target
18. Mind Hacks for Confidence
19. How to Psych Out an Opponent
20. The Confusion Technique
6 hours of unique training for developing and enhancing your body and your mind for self-defense situations. $190.00
For booking of the nearest boot camp contact
Next Date Sat Aug 21, 2001 9:00 am
Kingman Force on Force
Mental Conditioning for Physical & Mental Enhancement
Copyright © 2018 Arizona Krav-Maga All Rights Reserved.