Owning a rifle or two it does not make you a rifleman. Like owning a guitar does not make you Jimmy Hendrix. We have created a 1-day course where you will learn all the fundamentals of using your modern semiauto Rifle for self-defense safely in the comfort of your home, without ammunition saving thousands of $.
It is called the Dry Practice System.
An interesting story about the proven benefits of dry practice.
During the 1970s, the government of South Africa was under a U.N. arms embargo and it was facing an Ammunition Ban because of their Apartheid policy. So the S.A. Army did an experiment testing one group of new recruits to go through the normal handgun training program, while another group was performing dry practice only.
The “dry practice” group did not fire a single shot until qualification day. To great surprise, the dry practice group outperformed the group that used standard live fire practice.
Gianluca Zanna is an AZ DPS and NRA Certified Firearms Instructor, Front sight Firearms Institute Distinguished Graduated, Krav-Maga Black Belt certified in Israel, he will be your coach for this class.
1) Safety Rules for Firearms and for Dry Practice
2) How to set up your Home Dry Practice Range (what you need)
3) Gun Safety Rules and How to Storage and Deploy the AR 15
4) The AR 15 Rifle: Parts, How it works (load, unload, chamber check, safety), How to modify it for home defense (flash-hider, sling, light, red dot)
5) Fundamental: Stances: Standing, Kneeling, Squat, Behind Cover, Behind the wall, Prone, Russian Prone
6) How to Zero the AR15 for your Home (point of aim and point of impact)
7) Sight Alignment vs Point Shooting, Sight Picture, Trigger Control, Breathing (do you really care?)
8)Controlled pair (why 2 is better than 1), Trigger Reset, Speed Shooting, Shot Placement, 50% Rule, Fight how you Train, Train how you Fight
8) Emergency Reload, Tactical Reload
8) Malfunction Type I, II, and III
10) Facing Multiple Attackers
11) Close Contact/Retention
12) Failure to Stop
13) Basic Cleaning and Assembly
14) Shoot ambidextrous and how to transition
15) Shooting Drills: 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 25 yards - Failure to Stop
16) Reading your Target
17) Dry Practice Drills
18)Combat Mindset – Level of Awareness
FREE VIDEOS for each technique will be available to the students to continue training.
5 Hours Course normally $120
special sale for $85.00
Class Limited to 6 students
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2020 AT 10 AM – 3:30 PM
5-hour Rifleman Course
The fee is not refundable
The regular price at the door price is $120
Learn how to become a riflewoman
Copyright © 2018 Arizona Krav-Maga All Rights Reserved.