In handgun training, learning dry practice is one of the secrets that will give you the opportunity to master all the handgun's techniques and improve dramatically saving thousands of dollars in ammunition and being able to train every time you wish from the comfort of your home. No matter the weather, or the cost of ammunition, dry practice is the key and solution.
An interesting story about the proven benefits of dry practice.
During the 1970s, the government of South Africa was under a U.N. arms embargo and it was facing an Ammunition Ban because of their Apartheid policy. So the S.A. Army did an experiment testing one group of new recruits to go through the normal handgun training program, while another group was performing dry practice only.
The “dry practice” group did not fire a single shot until qualification day. To great surprise, the dry practice group outperformed the group that used standard live fire practice.
Gianluca Zanna is an AZ DPS and NRA Certified Firearms Instructor, Frontsight Firearms Institute Distinguished Graduated will be your coach for this class.
Here is the curriculum
1) Safety Rules for Firearms and for Dry Practice
2) How to set up your Home Dry Practice Range (what you need)
3) Different type of Dry Practice, snap caps, laser guns, airsoft
4) The Grip: one hand and two hand, ready position, how to handle a handgun
5) Chamber Check, Loading and Unloading the handgun, indexing the magazine
6) The Presentation and Re-Holstering (from open carry and from concealed)
7) The 3 Secrets of Marksmanship (1 square inch drill)
8) 3 Different Real Life Self Defense Distances and the relative sight alignments
9) The relation between Relaxation, Breathing and Speed
10) Stances: weaver, isosceles, combat natural
11) Getting off the X while shooting
12) Reloads: Emergency Reload - Tactical Reload
13) Clearing malfunctions 1, 2 and 3
14) Close contact drills: slap and shoot – elbow and shoot
15) The After Action Drill 16) Observe - Analyze – Action: the Number Drills
17) Train as you fight – Fight as you train: Test your Concealment
18) Training under stress
19) Physical Conditioning for Gun Owners
20) Dominant eye or both eyes open?
21) Luca's Dry Practice Handgun Routine
23) Weapon Retention from front attack
24) Final Considerations
Free Videos and ebook of the curriculum will be available for the students so they will be able to continue to study even after the class.
Saturday, October 10, 2020, at 10 AM – 3 PM Kingman Force on Force
If you are a business, training center or similar and you want to share this unique workshop with your clients or students, you can also earn money for organizing a class your area. Contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Just attending this workshop you will be saving several hundreds of $ if you were shooting live ammo.
Plus, you get 5 Hour Workshop with instructor + FREE VIDEO and e-manual to continue training at home for just $100
If you are a previous student of any other class we offer, you get $20 off
Contact us to book your seat Ph 928-263-0071 email: email@example.com
Join me to the next Dry Practice Handgun for Self Defense workshop
For the less of the cost of few boxes of ammunition I will show the system of how to train and become the best you can be with your handgun without leaving the comfort of you home.
Presentation from Concealment
Stepping off the line or off the X
Retention Dill from the Front https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOf72hzjI9U
Copyright © 2018 Arizona Krav-Maga All Rights Reserved.